Are you an experienced food production worker and want to join a
fast-growing food company that works with a sustainable alternative protein source in the central of Gothenburg? If so, keep reading about our open position to join us as a Food Production Assistant!
Who are we?
We are a biotechnology company that work in the foodtech and alternative protein market. Our product is Promyc, a sustainably produced, vegan mycoprotein that we are producing and developing in our facilities in Gamlestaden, Gothenburg. Since our founding in 2017, we have grown from a lab scale to a pilot-production facility and to a team of 30+ people.
We are passionate about what we do and if you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a supportive and engaged team and get excited by the prospect of finding solutions in tough situations, you will feel right at home with us.
Who are you?
You are driven, positive, easy to work with and has a passion for food. Someone who likes working with high tempo and can handle high flexibility, is stress resistant and
happy to add a good laugh when working at a high pace.
- 3-5 years of documented professional experience experience in food production, manufacturing, or other related fields
Familiarity with food or food ingredients
- Familiarity with manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Worked with Food safety before
- Ability to handle physical workload (be able to lift 10-15 kgs and over)
- Are fluent in the English language, both written and spoken
What will you do?
Customer demands and high-quality are utmost priorities where we are producing new products daily based on Promyc –our vegan mycoprotein ingredient. Your primary duties will include but not limit to :
- Operating, maintaining, and cleaning manufacturing machinery and equipment
Cleaning the equipment and production areas during and after production
- Conducting multi-step food manufacturing
- Packaging and labeling product
- Completing work orders and requests in a timely manner
- Performing routine preventative maintenance
- Maintaining production batch records
Adhere to food safety policies and procedures
We are looking to find our next colleague as soon as possible and with that said, we are processing applications continuously.
Kindly submit your CV and cover letter in English, as this is the official language of the company.