Are you an Engineer that wants to work with bringing the next generation of alternative protein to market? Do you also want to join and grow with one of the fastest growing foodtech startups in the EU? If so, keep reading about our open position to join us as our Technical Engineer in our new site in Falkenberg!
Who are we?
We are a biotechnology company that work in the foodtech and alternative protein market. Our product is Promyc, a sustainably produced, vegan mycoprotein that we are producing and developing in our facilities in Gamlestaden, Gothenburg. Since our founding in 2017, we have grown from a lab scale to a pilot-production facility and to a team of 30+ people.
We are passionate about what we do and if you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a supportive and engaged team, you will feel right at home with us.
Who are you?
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have:
- A MSc or BSc in Engineering (Mechanical/Production/Process)
- Minimum 5 years work experience from a technical role
- Knowledge in process design, mechanic and/or automation
- Great technical skills, analytical as well as practical
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of CAD-tools (AutoCAD skills or similar) (meritorious)
- Knowledge in food safety standards (meritorious)
- Are fluent in the English and Swedish language, both written and spoken
What will you do?
As Technical Engineer your role will include:
- Review and set up our process design and production processes
- Be involved in technical discussions with our suppliers
- Developing maintenance instructions
- Optimising key performance indicators
- Project lead for development-, improvement- and scale up projects
We are looking to find our next colleague as soon as possible and with that said, we are processing applications continuously.
Kindly submit your CV and cover letter in English, as this is the official language of the company.