Are you a hands on Process Engineer that is driven by continuous improvement and wants to work with a sustainable alternative protein source? Do you also want to join and grow with one of the fastest growing foodtech startups in the EU? If so, keep reading about our open position to join us as a Process Engineer in starting up our new facility in Falkenberg, Sweden!
Who are we?
We are a biotechnology company that work in the foodtech and alternative protein market. Our product is Promyc, a sustainably produced, vegan mycoprotein that we are producing and developing in our facilities in Gamlestaden, Gothenburg. Since our founding in 2017, we have grown from a lab scale to a pilot-production facility and to a team of 29 employees.
We are passionate about what we do and if you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a supportive and engaged team and get excited by the prospect of finding solutions in tough situations, you will feel right at home with us.
Who are you?
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have:
- A master's or bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Minimum 5 years proven work experience in process engineering, preferably within the food industry
- Practical as well as analytical technical skills
- Prior experience of design of processing equipment
- Knowledge of process related- and food safety standards
- If you have experience from fermentation processes, CAD-tools or from working with LEAN, this is meritorious
- Experience and/or interest in automation solution
- Are fluent in the english language, both written and spoken
What will you do?
You will be supporting in developing our process equipment and processes. You will be working closely with our management team and operators and your role will include:
- technical discussions with suppliers for design and improvements of processing equipment
- supporting the installation, commissioning & qualification of new equipment and systems
- development of standard proceedures
- assuring necessary documentation and protocols are in place
- project lead for development-, improvement- and scale up projects
- setting processes for improvement (root cause analysis)
We are looking to find our next colleague as soon as possible and with that said, we are processing applications continuously.
Kindly submit your CV and cover letter in English, as this is the official language of the company.