Are you a detail-oriented and structured person that wants to work with a sustainable alternative protein source? Do you also want to join and grow with one of the fastest growing foodtech startups in the EU? If so, keep reading about our open position to join us as a Technical Purchaser!
Who are we?
We are a biotechnology company that work in the foodtech and alternative protein market. Our product is Promyc, a sustainably produced, vegan mycoprotein that we are producing and developing in our facilities in Gamlestaden, Gothenburg. Since 2018, we have grown from a lab scale to a pilot-production facility and to a team of 28 people.
We are passionate about what we do and if you enjoy working in an environment with a supportive and engaged team that like to get things done and get excited by the prospect of finding solutions in tough situations, you will feel right at home with us.
Who are you?
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are an action-oriented person who finds it easy to organise and structure information and processes
- Have a BSc in Biotechnology, Biochemistry or similar
- Have work experience with working with lab equipment
- Are fluent in the english and swedish language, both written and spoken
- It is meritorious if you have experience working with purchasing technical equipment and materials
- Have work experience with supplier management
What will you do?
As the our technical purchaser, you will be:
- Working closely with our Purchase Manager and Finance department
- Coordinating the purchases of our technical equipment and materials
- Finding and managing suppliers
We are looking to find our next colleague as soon as possible and with that said, we are processing applications continuously. Kindly submit your CV and cover letter in English, as this is the official language of the company.