Are you a driven QA Engineer that wants to work with the production of the food of the future? Do you also want to join and grow with one of the fastest growing foodtech startups in the EU? If so, keep reading about our open position to join us as a QA Engineer!
Who are we?
We are a biotechnology company that work in the foodtech and alternative protein market. Our product is Promyc, a sustainably produced, vegan mycoprotein that we are producing and developing in our facilities in Gamlestaden, Gothenburg. Since our founding in 2017, we have grown from a lab scale to a pilot-production facility and to a team of 18 people.
We are passionate about what we do and if you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a supportive and engaged team and get excited by the prospect of finding solutions in tough situations, you will feel right at home with us.
Who are you?
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have a background in food chemistry, food microbiology
- Have some years experience from similar positions in the food industry
- Experience from working with GMP and HACCP, preferably with a certification
What will you do?
As part of our Quality team, you will be:
- Verifying cleaning routines for equipment and facilities
- Sampling, testing and evaluation of water and air
- Conducting hygiene rounds
- Coordinating and setting the routine for the calibration of instruments
- In-process and final product QC
- Sensory panels
- External laboratory tests
- Internal laboratory test
- Product inspections
- Conducting stability studies
- Developing the method and validation for cleaning of new equipment and processes
- Developing the method and validation of new instrumentation and analyses
We are looking to find our next colleague as soon as possible and with that said, we are processing applications continuously. Kindly submit your CV and cover letter in English, as this is the official language of the company.