Are you a thorough and action-driven Process Operator that wants to work with producing the food of the future? Do you also want to join and grow with one of the fastest growing foodtech startups in the EU? If so, keep reading about our open position to join us as a Process Operator!
Who are we?
We are a biotechnology company that work in the foodtech and alternative protein market. Our product is Promyc, a sustainably produced, vegan mycoprotein that we are producing and developing in our facilities in Gamlestaden, Gothenburg. Since our founding in 2017, we have grown from a lab scale to a pilot-production facility and to a team of 18 people.
We are passionate about what we do and if you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a supportive and engaged team and get excited by the prospect of finding solutions in tough situations, you will feel right at home with us.
Who are you?
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have 5+ years experience from working as a process operator in the food industry
- Certification in HACCP
- Are fluent in the english language, both written and spoken
- Meritorious if you have experience from working with pumps, brewery processes and equipment and if you have a truck license
What will you do?
As part of our production team, you will be:
- Operating our bioreactors
- Post-processing equipment operations and handling biomass
- Cleaning and conducting basic maintenance of equipment and facilities
- Operating our steam generator and air compressor
- Documenting operations and batches
We are looking to find our next colleague as soon as possible and with that said, we are processing applications continuously. Kindly submit your CV and cover letter in English, as this is the official language of the company.