Are you a creative and innovative Product Developer that wants to work with a sustainable alternative protein source? Do you also want to join and grow with one of the fastest growing foodtech startups in the EU? If so, keep reading about our open position to join us as a Senior Product Developer!
Who are we?
We are a biotechnology company that work in the foodtech and alternative protein market. Our product is Promyc, a sustainably produced, vegan mycoprotein that we are producing and developing in our facilities in Gamlestaden, Gothenburg. Since our founding in 2017, we have grown from a lab scale to a pilot-production facility and to a team of 18 people.
We are passionate about what we do and if you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a supportive and engaged team and get excited by the prospect of finding solutions in tough situations, you will feel right at home with us.
Who are you?
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have an MSc or a PhD in Food technology, or ample work experience
- 3-5 years experience from developing food products, preferably with meat analogues or alternative proteins
- Are fluent in the english language, both written and spoken
What will you do?
As the lead for the development of our finished food products and for discovering new applications of our protein, you will be:
- Leading the development work from early prototypes to commercialisation
- Coordinating the development process with the Product Development team, including everything from recipe adjustments, taste panels, ingredient sourcing, production process, certifications, labelling, packaging, etc.
- Responsible for food safety, hygiene, traceability, regulations, etc. for our finished food products
- Coordinating tasting sessions for visitors and stakeholders
We are looking to find our next colleague as soon as possible and with that said, we are processing applications continuously. Kindly submit your CV and cover letter in English, as this is the official language of the company.