Mycorena is proud to keep going strong in 2021 by continuing to grow! As we do, so do the requirements on our accounting, reporting, controlling and financial compliance. In order to strengthen our finance department, we are looking for a Finance Associate to handle all aspects of the company’s accounting and reporting, in addition to supporting the CFO and management team with various finance-related tasks.
If you are looking for a broad finance role with room to grow, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Responsibilities and tasks
As the other person in our two-person Finance team, you will support our CFO in activities relating to financial planning & analysis such as by:
- Gathering and compiling financial data
- Creating and/or reviewing financial models
- Building spreadsheet tools for analysis and modelling
- Preparing financial case studies, sensitivity analyses, and other insights-driven analysis tools.
As the main responsible for activities within accounting and reporting, your tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Compilation of internal and external financial reports
- Provision of key financial information and KPIs to the management team
- Preparing, recommending and implementing changes to internal procedures and protocols
- Ensuring compliance with applicable rules, legislations and guidelines
Who are we?
At Mycorena, we are passionate about what we do and if you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a supportive and engaged team and get excited by the prospect of finding solutions in tough situations, you will feel right at home with us.
Note that we are processing applications continuously so, if you are looking for an opportunity to apply your experience and grow as a professional, apply right now to join our team and work for a sustainable future!